The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Dennerle Shrimp King tank
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 12:05 AM Thread Starter
Blue Ridge Reef
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (6/100%)
Dennerle Shrimp King tank

Recently picked up a Dennerle Scraper's Tank. I've had it set up for a couple of months now, and thought I'd give my initial impressions. For starters, they make this and a "scraper's tank". As far as I can tell, these are identical except for packaging, and I'm not sure why they decided to make both. But onto my unboxing, set-up, and thoughts.
It came very well boxed up, looking like a much larger tank size than a 10. I can't seem to upload pictures and them stay in order or where I want them, so I will do this photo per post. Sorry if that makes for a lesser read, but this forum software isn't like most Vbulletin and such I'm familiar with.

Continued...

Bump: So, I'm at a loss as to how to post these pictures in order with the text I'm submitting. It keeps just adding to my original post. Maybe I'll try to finish after a reply. Apologies.

Bump: I can't even use Imgur or Tinypic to embed. If anyone wants to PM me the correct route to do this, happy to go on with my review. Otherwise, I'm afraid I give up.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1721.JPG
Views:	20
Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	880459  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1724.JPG
Views:	19
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	880461  

Nothing good happens fast in an ecosystem.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome