The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Worms!?
Thread: Worms!?
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-21-2019, 02:17 PM
AquaAurora
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (37/100%)
Look up "detritus worm" see if the photos/description match what you have. Sounds like it. If so they're harmless (and food for tetra). I get them in all my tanks they go away with time, or when keeping small fish that tend to eat them. Usually its in new tanks/dirty tanks. They'll eat algae, uneaten fish food, and dead plant matter, they don't hurt anything. If you have decor or densely planted tank there are some areas you can't reach with the vacuum that 'food' can buildup.

Due to photobuckets new bs cost for use of images on forums I have deleted all photobucket accounts. I apologize if you enjoyed or found my photos helpful.
Starting to update these threads

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
~
~

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome