The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - 10 years of stumbling ..
View Single Post
post #91 of (permalink) Old 12-19-2018, 06:14 PM Thread Starter
ipkiss
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (3/100%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattle_Aquarist View Post
Hi @ipkiss,

Funny that you should bring up Dennis Wong because he is one of the speakers, along with Christel Kasselmann, Cara Wade, Vin Kutty, and Cory McElroy at the AGA International Convention next spring in Seattle. I've been reading Dennis's website and the "Three Pillars of Growth",etc for the last week or so.
@Seattle_Aquarist, Man. So envious. Your venue is in the farthest possible state away from me in the continental US. Sigh. Accept. @Mighty Quinn, you see how that works?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greggz View Post
Very, very nice post @ipkiss .........I really like the "lessons learned" theme. Well thought out, well communicated............all around a good read!
@Greggz, it pales in comparison to yours! I just came across it this morning it via a post @Deanna did in someone else's thread!
@Mighty Quinn, this lessons learned list is probably more likely what you wanted. I couldn't have said it better and indeed I said it much worse.

Greggz' contribution to a Pro Tips thread

Heck, I'm going to update the earlier post with it too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaldurak View Post
Fantastic journal! Definitely a great read and I really like your tank!
@kaldurak, as I do yours. Your pink crypts are the envy of the forum!

2018-12b

Here's the post trim update. Tried to conservatively tame some of the overwhelming vegetation.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by ipkiss; 12-19-2018 at 06:34 PM. Reason: formatting

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome