View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 08:33 PM Thread Starter
ange062
Planted Member

PTrader: (0/0%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greggz View Post
Great looking tanks and nice journal.

I like the way all the equipment is neatly arranged, inside and outside the tank. Very well done.

Those Rainbows get pretty large, but it will take quite awhile. Look forward to seeing how things progress from here.
Thanks!! I'm a little OCD when it comes to cabinet organization, haha. Tesa tape is used in automotive wiring (stereo systems and what not) and is incredibly useful for managing cords on aquariums also
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwong2k View Post
beautiful. love this journal

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiede View Post
Sorry to hear about the troubles, but glad to hear the tank eventually got back into shape.

I'm curious what the current stocking numbers look like in the 90P? I'm actually thinking of doing something similar (but more focused on the smaller fish), and would be interested to learn from what is working in yours.
Let's see, right now I have: 4 dwarf gourami, 2 opaline gourami, 7 turquoise rainbows, 8 neon tetras, 7 harlequin rasbora, and about a dozen amano shrimp. Plan to add a couple of Siamese algae eaters soon. I've always liked my planted tanks over-filtered and heavily stocked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grobbins48 View Post
Wow both of those ranks are beautiful. Very nice work, and thank you for sharing that process. Looking forward to where thus thread goes. Also, wouldn't mind seeing a FTS of the salt water!
Thanks!! Here is an FTS of the saltwater from August.

And a close-up of my lineatus wrasse. Sorry it's a bad picture but his colors are incredible in natural sunlight, far more stunning than the 14k reef lighting.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

30g Reef
Fluval Spec V Planted
UNS 3N Wabi Kusa
UNS 5N Planted
UNS 60U Planted

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome