The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Heavy metals in aquarium? Best way to remove?
View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 08-06-2018, 11:10 PM
kaldurak
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (0/0%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_Snail View Post
@kaldurak @Wobblebonk @KevinC @tamsin @adkaquascaping

Sorry if anybody is bothered by being tagged but I wanted to give you all an update!

I made the changes to my tank and kept a single ghost shrimp alive past a molt, so I added my cherries and they seem to be doing great! No deaths form the five I've added and they've been having a blast in there and are still doing well after a water change

Thanks again for all the help and support! I'm so excited to see if they start breeding at all! And I wish I could get shrimp as cheap as y'all. I posted on every FB aquarium group in my state looking for somebody selling cherries within an hour drive and didn't get anything back, and I couldn't find any shrimp on craigslist. I guess they aren't very popular here. I ended up having to drive an hour out to a pet store that sold them for.... $7 a pop... Might have well as bought them online with how much it was just for 5... lol
Well, if your shrimp do well, and if you ever expand your collection - you can be the agent of change your part of the world needs.

Start breeding and selling shrimp at half their costs and then stuff a mattress with money. Undercutting the competition is the oldest tried and true business model.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My tank journal.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome