The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - What makes one give up the fish keeping hobby?
View Single Post
post #64 of (permalink) Old 06-18-2018, 03:51 PM
The Dude1
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (1/100%)
Ha!! Great thread!!
1. Girls... that'll do it. In my single days I had no time for fish. Work and girls!
2. Life.. divorce / moving. Lost all of my gorgeous mature Angel's and Rainbows in one move due to my wife forbidding me to set up the tanks until she figured out where she wanted things. She didn't realize the fish would die. She now makes my enjoyment of the hobby to a pretty substantial level possible. 265 gallon for the new house and a fish room and central sump filtration for display type tanks.
3. Columnaris, various protozoa (neon tetra disease), and mycobacterium (fish TB). I am hoping theaddition of a new high quality UV sterilizer will halt the deaths in my 150 gallon. I've lost maybe 200 tetras... Neons and Lemon tetras. I've treated with everything I can that are plant and invert safe. Spent alot in plants and inverts. If it does not work my only option is euthanizing all of the fish and bleaching ansterilizing the aquarium and everything in it and related to it.

Twin high tech 75's -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome