The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Nesaea pedicellata
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 05-31-2018, 03:27 PM Thread Starter
Beccanne
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
@adkaquascaping Yeah I'm gonna give it another try if I can find it from a different seller. I really just want that color contrast... green, green, green is just bland and boring. I have a red tiger lotus that I got in the same shipment though and it is just exploding already! It was a bulb with only 2 leaves on it last week and I think I have about 7 or 8 on it now. So that will be great for color variation...but it's red, and I already have ludwigia and pink telanthera... I wanted this gold plant so bad!

On a separate note, I've just noticed this morning that two stems of my pink telanthera had all of the leaves rotting off except for the top. The tops of the stems are still doing great and have a vibrant hot pink color, but all the leaves down the stems needed to be removed. I've read online that this can be due to it not having good enough lighting or being overcrowded; is that true?

"There's hay in my coffee and fur on my clothes, a treat in my hand and a bunny on my toes!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome