The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Nesaea pedicellata
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-30-2018, 06:31 PM
finnipper59
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
First of all, I would contact the company you bought them from and explain the condition that you received them in to see if they will send free replacements. Or, give you credit to get something else. As far as asking whether you should get another of the same plants...it's like asking if I should buy another lottery ticket today since I didn't win yesterday. You will be gambling on whether things will turn out better doing the same process.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beccanne View Post
I ordered some nesaea pedicellata from online. The package came in last Thursday. The package was delivered around 11am, but I do not get home from work until 5pm. It was stored in my apartment complex office, away from the extreme Florida heat...but by the time I got home and opened the package, this plant was already looking quite poor. It was neon yellow (I thought they were "gold") and the leaves looked like there were black scratches all over. I put it in the tank but unfortunately, about half of the stems had to be thrown away because the leaves and stem turned into mush.

Is this plant very sensitive? The remaining plant's leaves continue to die off. I like the look of it, but I can't seem to get it back to good health. Worth trying again or is it not worth the trouble?
Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome