I was using AquariumCalculators.com as reference
Still new to planted tank, therefore need someone to cross check if this dosage is ok.
My Tank is 2x1.5x1.5 (120L volume)
- With Substrate, I should be working on 100Litres
- With Lights and CO2 injection
- Lushgro 5% KNO3 Solution (can't get hold of dry fert)
- KH2PO4 dry fert
- K2SO4 dry fert
- CSM+B dry fert
- 1st Day: Water Change
- 2nd, 4th and 6th Day: KNO3 Solution & KH2PO4
- 3rd, 5th and 7th Day: K2SO4 & CSM+B
Calculation of 5% KNO3 Solution based on total of 3 dosage a week.
Calculation of the three dry fert based on total of 3 dosage a week.
Is the target N, P and K ok?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk