Thanks for the feedback guys.
I have a strange brain that just shakes in fear and breaks down when math pops up. (I have a learning disability called Disgraphia that is probably a fair measure of the issue).
The reason i worked on this chart, is that i am trying to successfully bring up a 210 gallon planted aquarium. I have had one aborted start on it due to the suspect introduction of a bushy nose pleco that decided he liked my plants more than his wood and let me tell you... hard fish to catch in a massive planted tank. (impossible actually, w/ 3 people trying too!)
Thankfully thats over, the tank is rebooted, and recovering from it's destruction.
I decided not to dose the KH, my PH is allready 8.8 from the tap because we get our water from a limestone aquifer. so I am not convinced I need a KH booster.
I'll see if i can find where i put the excel chart and make the suggested corrections and repost - i upgraded to windows 7 last night and im still sorting out where i backed everything up in my excited rush. (love it btw.)