First off... I would never ever tell someone to drink the water after a water main break. However, I have done my fair share of interactions with water systems and breaks, and I can tell you this, they are SHOCKED with chlorine, post repair. They are usually more unhealthy because of the shock treatment then the potential for biological contamination.
That said, go a week without a W/C. Cut dosing a little if your nervous.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.