Five Questions ... for now.
1) Generally speaking, what PH would you expect the water from a RO system to yield?(the source water is from a municiple water supply). I did not establish the tank using this water.
Since I'm here I'll pose several more questions:
2) When an Amazon Sword is first planted is it normal for some leaves to yellow? The three plants are showing new growth.
3) Some of the Mondo grass looks great others look dismal (4/2 plants respectively). Is this to be expected?
4) My German Blue Rams have decided to setup house at the base of one of the Amazon Swords exposing some of its roots in the process. Any action on my part suggested?
5) Does the product Excel increase the Co2 levels in the tank?
DIY 34g AIO cube, 642gph return pump, PH 7.2, weekly dosing of API Leaf Zone, Eco-Complete substrate, T-8 90Watts, Amazon Swords, Mondo grass, 17 neon tetras, 2 corys, 4 ottos and 3 German Blue Rams. No artificial Co2 at this time. 20% weekly water changes.
Thank you in advance for your interest and advice.