Planted Tank VIP
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
It is not safe to overdose Fe and K. An Fe overdose will cause hair algae and a K overdose will show stunted plant growth and Ca/Mg deficiency. As long as you do weekly water changes, you shouldn't have to worry about an overdose. Watch your plants to see how they grow. If they are growing fine, keep doing what you're doing. I doubt they're growing very much right now with low NO3 and PO4 levels, huh?
- Sam P -
plantedtanker in limbo - all tanks currently in storage