I can tell you what I do, but understand that you will probably (really) want to do some water testing.
EI dosing relies on a theory and estimates. The theory is that if you change 1/x percent of your water weekly, the worse you can get off is x times your weekly fert dose.
The estimates are your starting point and your absorption rates. The kicker is that plants will adjust to fert, so absorption rate changes (sometimes fairly dramitically) as your fertilize. (your starting point might very as well - depending on your source).
So anyway. My tap is pretty high on PO4 to start with (it is pretty high on everything, but PO4 became an issue). I mix a Macro solution of 1 TBS of NO3 and 1 tps of K2SO4, and a pinch (1/16 tps) of PO4 in 250ml of water. This is dosed at about 80ml, 3 times a week - essentially dosing 1 tsp of NO3 each 80 ml dose. I also mix a micro solution 1TBS of Plantex in 250ml of water, dosing 30ml on alternate days.
Imediately after a water change I do not dose, Prime nutralizes NO3. The next day I dose 1tbs of PMDD and 1/2 tbs of NO3 (both measured dry)- this is essentially a Micro and a Macro dose (but with epson salt and w/o added PO4 - my change water has plenty for a few days absorption).
The day after this I start alternating Macros and Micros.
This routine took some trial and error. I found the more NO3 I put in the water, the more the plants absorbed it. As NO3 absorption when up, other fert absorption changeds as well.
58 gallon oceanic, Kessel 360 tun sun, pressurized co2, eheim pimp #179 - 2217 and diffuser