Anyone know where Overstocked, justin, rootmedic, etc. is? - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-07-2012, 12:37 AM Thread Starter
Planted Member

PTrader: (3/100%)
Anyone know where Overstocked, justin, rootmedic, etc. is?

I purchased some root fertilizers from him on Aug 25 and tried to email him on his website and message him on here. i haven't had any luck. i also noticed he hasn't posted anything since aug 28th. I think i read a post a few weeks back about him being in the hospital or something? i'm not in a super rush or anything, was just wondering on the status of my order and stuff. i know he's a busy guy and works nights. just wondering if anyone knows what happened or has seen him around.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-07-2012, 12:50 AM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (52/100%)
He injured his knee and was in the hospital then while tranfering he broke his leg somehow. I have been in contact with him also because I ordered about $100 worth the product on August 14th.... I still have not recieved my items. I may have him refund the paypal until he has his business back in order though being as it has almost been a month.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-07-2012, 12:51 AM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Also he only replies to my emails every now and then.. I havent heard from him since the 29th

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-07-2012, 05:45 AM
Planted Member

I ordered from him on 08/24...haven't received anything yet either.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-07-2012, 01:00 PM Thread Starter
Planted Member

ahh okay. i see i am not the only one. seems like he is out of pocket due to his injury
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-10-2012, 03:35 PM
Planted Member

Anyone have an update on him? I hope he's ok.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-10-2012, 06:09 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (76/94%)
Hey guys, heard you were looking for me! Sorry some of you didn't seem to get my message about being out. I tore my meniscus a few weeks ago, then while transferring(to the toilet, if you must know.... gosh I'm getting old) I fell, and ended up breaking my tibial plateau. A few surgeries and a nasty infection led to me spending the better part of 3 weeks in the hospital. Obviously getting around is pretty hard.

I've got my wife home and off for a few days so we're doing our best to pack quickly and get orders out. I know you've all waited a long time, but we'll do what we can to make it worth your wait.

As always, if you have a question email me at [email protected] If I miss it buzz me back. Sometimes I read them at night and forget to reply right away. Usually you can expect a response from me within a few hours. As of late I'm not sleeping well since my leg is in this god awful contraption and is in a fair deal of pain.

Don't worry, I didn't forget about you all and I'm not running out on you. Just had some bad luck and sorry it held you up too. Being in an out of the hospital and dealing with this has left me a little disorganized. This wasn't in our "plan" so it certainly put a wrench in things. The new "office" is down two flights of stairs, which takes me longer than I'd like to admit to get down. Carrying anything out is a no-no so only when I can get help does it work...

Thanks for letting me know people were asking, Chase.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-10-2012, 06:42 PM
Planted Member

Sorry to hear of your troubles Justin...here's to a speedy recovery!
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-10-2012, 08:09 PM
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (7/100%)
Ouch! I hope you heal quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverStocked View Post
The new "office" is down two flights of stairs, which takes me longer than I'd like to admit to get down. Carrying anything out is a no-no so only when I can get help does it work...
Are you able to use a backpack? That might work when you can't get any help. But make sure you don't hurt yourself worse. As great as your business is, it's not worth a permanent disability from falling down a flight of stairs.

Proud member of
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-10-2012, 08:32 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Yeah dude no problem! We all have stuff that comes up so many of us understand completely! College has been crazy lately and things keep coming up here also so I didn't need the ferts Immediately. Hope you have a speedy recovery and I'll make sure to include you in my prayers.

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode