I did a 50% water change today and added 0.53g Equilibrium to maintain the increased GH. Prior to the water change I tested the water and it came out pH - 7.2, KH - 2.0, GH - 5.0. When I added Equilibrium it increased the GH by 3.0dh, but some of the increase may be caused by my fertilizer dosage which I add daily.
It's too early to see if the h. polysperma is improving and I still haven't hooked up the co2. This weekend if I can find the time.
Awesome! I would just hold steady right there and see how the new growth looks before making anymore alterations. You won't notice any change in the old growth, though. It'll probably take a couple of weeks before you can really tell what is happening.
Thanks for the update and keep us posted!