My two tanks:
1. 160L, JBL Aquabais + JBL Manadao, Chihiros 601Plus @ 60% power, Neons + Red Nose, CO2 at around 30ppm, pH 7.2, Temp 26 Celsius.
2. 27L, Fluval Stratum, Chihiros 601 (for tank 2 + 3), Shrimps, pH 6.7, Temp 20 Celsius.
3. 27L, Fluval Stratum, Chihiros 601 (for tank 2 + 3), Shrimps, pH 6.7, Temp 20 Celsius.
Tank #1 has some plants which I'm not sure how they're called in English and Monte Carlo. For some reason I can't get the monte carlo to carpet at all (have it for more than 3 months).
I'm dosing for tank #1
1. FlorinMulti - 5ml every other day.
2. FlorinGro - 5ml every other day.
3. FlorinP - 1ml every other day.
I also have Flourish Excel.
Around 7 hours a day of CO2 and light (light start 1 hour after CO2).
I guess I'm doing something wrong here. How would you start dosing and am I missing something?
How would you fert tanks #1 and #2 (#2 + #3 are not planted yet but I want to start planting).
Last edited by eltila; 02-05-2018 at 04:34 PM.