maybe i did not explain it correctly, ratio does matter especially while using EDTA/DTPA, with non chleated there will be precipitation and oxidization which can definitely result in lack of something, so adding little more Zn, B, Mn wont hurt much, i personally do believe in ratio to be important, otherwise we could just add 1 ppm of Fe, Mn, B, Zn, Cu etc and call it good and repeat the same. what you are doing today with Non cheleated nutrinets, i have already done it few years back and i have said that non cheleated will always produce a better results no matter what. but my main focus was exactly try to find the balanced ratio that plant use while eliminating many water changes to reset the nutrients again, for example if plant will only use 1 ppm, my goal was to provide 1.1 ppm, not 2 ppm. since non chleated produced better results, i moved forward to focus based on edta/dtpa chleated just to see if i could recreate the same results and i always got different results with different ratios, sometime good and sometime bad, but it was way more challenging working with edta trace vs non cheleated one. that link i posted to my thread, used TPN based ratio but i used Fedtpa and rest so4 based traces and results looks good on certain plants and tank looks clear as well, but there were still some flaws as you can see in the pics, but i did not dose very often, maybe thats where the problem was. i will now try your recipe, i hope i did not say too much and i hope tpt will allow me to post many pics as possible, because i have tons. i dont want to hijack the thread either, so i will save some pics to post it on new thread.
water paramaeter: 100% RO water, Old Aqua soil, ATI 6x 39w
pic #1, used TPN ratio, Fe DTPA, Traces from so4 based chemicals
pic #2 Marchner ratio, no soil/substrate, 100% RO water used, EDTA/DTPA Based Trace/Fe, Used high amount of NH4, resulting in green algae.
pic #3 results one week later after dosing one dose of Marchner ratio
pic #4 Tonnina Lotus, EDTA/DTPA Fe/Trace, additional Zn dose was added through ZnSo4, resulting in damage to lower part of the plant and eventually killing the plant further.
Pic #5 Microplex Miller was used, 0.05-0.1 ppm Fe proxy daily, only HC look decent, other plant grew weired. Urea was main source of N.
Pic #6 EDTA/DTPA based Fe/trace, this plant would grow normal and sometime grew weired
pic #7 same plant look decent with same dose which was TPN based
Pic #8 Rotala plant lower leaves damaged, half of upper growth appeared to look very good after 80% water change and eventually decline after day or 2 with or without dosing anything. No its not Co2 from changed water
Pic #9 single dose of 2 N resulted in following leaves on same day of dosing, these sympthoms also appeared from time to time on other similar rotola sp. as well.
Pic #10 rotala walachii, dtpa/edta based fe/traces and this plant wouldnt recover no matter if i dose more traces/fe
Pic #11 excess NH4 damage to leaves, at 2 ppm NH4 in single dose
pic #12 rotala wallachii sudently grew normal leaves on the very next day after 80% water change and eventually decline just like the other rotala. again its not due to co2 from changed water.