I've been keeping a planted tank for the last few years and have had mixed success. I decided recently that since we are switching tanks (from 1 90g to another) that I will take it seriously this time around. I have a number of different liquid fertilizers, some old and some new. But essentially I just wanted to ask which of them would you recommend me to continue using and in what dosages.
Tank has been running for 1 week, still cycling.
- 90g, 30" Outer measure. 22.5-23" water surface to bottom/floor of tank.
- Flourite Substrate, 3-5" (higher towards the back of the tank
- Light: Satellite + Pro, ~7" from water surface
- 2x CO2 Bio System by Red Sea, good for up to 40g according to the box. (Iím using yeast and sugar instead of their fills though)
- Java Moss
- Dwarf Hairgrass
- Anubias Heterophylla
- Anubias ? (lost the purchase paper for this one) Smaller one in back right
- Anubias ? (lost the purchase paper for this one) Other smaller one in back right
- Curled Water Tyme
- Myriophyllum Propinum
Chemicals Iím looking for a simple Yes/No for on regular maintenance:
Python Water Conditioner (2 cap/ 10g)
Python Bio- Support (2cap / 10g)
Python Bio-Clean (currently 0, wondering if I should)
Fertilizers I need advised dosages for:
- Flourish Nitrogen (older): Current dose is 5mL for entire tank.
- Flourish Excel: Current dose is 45mL for tank
- Flourish Potassium: 15mL for tank
- Flourish Iron: 10mL for tank
- Flourish Trace (older): 20mL for tank
Also if there is any other fertilizers I should buy or anything you recommend I stop adding please let me know. Thanks in advance.