Good line of ready made fertilizers - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-10-2017, 01:19 PM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
Good line of ready made fertilizers

Hi,

I'm posting some information about a well balanced line of basic fertilizers available in Europe (maybe also somewhere in US), all of the products are made in Poland. I'm using these products in my tanks for more than 4 years and the results are very good.

I hope I won't violate any forum rules by this post.

Aqua Art Classic:

General description:[censored]

Contains: iron, manganese, zinc, copper, molybdenum, boron, potassium, magnesium in easily digestible form.[censored]Adaptations in aquariums where tap water or mixed water with reverse osmosis (R / O) water is used for the variation.[censored]

Dosage:[censored]

Dose directly into the aquarium after partial water change 1 ml per 4 liters of water.

Aqua Art K+:

Application:[censored]

The potassium contained in K plus is one of the basic nutrients for plants.[censored]The K plus makes the nitrogen and phosphorus in the aquarium water, from the metabolism, easy to digest for the plants.

3 ml per 10 liters of water.[censored]To enhance the care effect, K plus can be given daily at about 1 ml per 40 liters of aquarium water.[censored]

Aqua Art Carbo:

Planta Gainer Carbo is an easily digestible and efficient carbon fertilizer.

Aquarium with an average plant of 1 ml (one press of the dispenser) for every 50 liters of water in the aquarium per day.[censored]

Aquarium with lots of plants 1 ml per 25 liters of water per day.

Aqua Art Macro Green:

Macro-nutrient fertilizer specially formulated for slow growing plant species such as Microsorium, Bolbitis, Anubias and others that do not require too much light.

Dosage daily, selecting the dose for the individual needs of the tank - eg 1ml for every 40 liters of aquarium capacity.[censored]
Name:  productimages%5CPG K+ 500 ML-454282630d3524d-c-4b2b-84ad-bf866644a-01.jpeg
Views: 75
Size:  23.1 KBName:  productimages%5CPG CLASSIC 500 ML PL23408026262b6648e-b0a-440-62d-2ed546b0bea3-01.jpeg
Views: 84
Size:  29.8 KBName:  productimages%5CPG CARBO 500 ML-68000626242c8f625b-50-4ac4-84-ae2b6c2286-01.jpeg
Views: 77
Size:  30.2 KBName:  productimages%5CPG MACRO GREEN 500ML882506263245a6c3f-d53-4400-3d-5b8dc2820a-01.jpeg
Views: 74
Size:  26.8 KB

Aquariums and maths - two loves of my life.

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode