I'm using it in a 29 that I dry started and flooded this past weekend and am pretty happy with how things have gone so far. I usually have trouble getting glosso to transition and have not had issues this time. I used 1 mL to about 100 mL of water from an established tank when I needed to add water during the dry start and then I've been using it as the directions say since I've flooded. I dry started the glosso and S. repens for a month, and right before I flooded, I decided to add P. erectus, L. Cardinalis, Ludwigia red and A. reinickii mini, all TC. The P. erectus is the only one that's just doing ok, the rest is doing very well. Can't say that the Seachem advance is the sole reason, as the glosso and A. reinickii mini are the only ones I've used as TC before, but it certainty is not hurting anything.