Thanks for your reply guys.
I did about 70% of water change today. (I did Two 50% water changes last week) I added macros but didnt add any micros.
I started pps pro dosing since the weekends. I made the ~1/10 concentration micro solution and going to dose them everyday.
These are my formula for my pps bottles.
32.5g KNO3 / 29.5g K2SO4 / 3g KH2PO4 / 20.5g MGSO4 - in 500ml bottle
4g CSM+B - in 500ml bottle - this is about 1/10th concentration
I'm going to dose these everyday. (1ml/10gallon)
I also bought some CaSO4 and 10%DTPA Iron chelate. - Just in case.
And yes, burr740, I think my GH test solution is expired. They dont change colors in distilled water. I need to get a new test kit.
I did another 70% WC today.
Some plants look better. Some of them (which were already had narrow deformed leaves) are still stunted in growth but overall they look good and some leaves have pearling.
I'll update soon again.
I got the new GH&KH test kit.
GH is turned out to be 14dGH
KH is 6dKH
I cut most of the defective tips. I'll update the result ASAP. Thanks!
Last edited by niceseol; 10-07-2016 at 08:42 PM.
Reason: Please use the edit function for back to back posts