The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Samurai Soil
Thread: Samurai Soil
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 05-11-2018, 03:56 PM Thread Starter
Beccanne
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
It's only 30g. What should I get besides the Envy and Propel (Fe)?

The Activate is phosphorus, Synthesis is nitrogen, Carbonate is potassium. These would cover the macros right? Supposedly the Envy is micros.

Bump: @OVT yes. I believe they are the only fish store in town besides PetSmart and Petco. I kinda feel like I get jerked around a bit there. Like when I had my 5gallon shrimp tank I had them test the water and the pH was 7.4 and they said I need to lower it and sold me this "pH down" by API. That didn't touch the pH even after several tries. Then I'm in there the other day asking about parameters on my 30g that is cycling, which was at 7.8 pH, and they told me to lower it with seachem acid buffer. Then they said that API pH down doesn't work and they hate it....but they sold it to me just a month ago for my small tank... I feel like some of the folks there just want to drain money from me.

"There's hay in my coffee and fur on my clothes, a treat in my hand and a bunny on my toes!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome