The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - 10 years of stumbling ..
View Single Post
post #68 of (permalink) Old 04-10-2018, 02:24 PM Thread Starter
ipkiss
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (3/100%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Edwards View Post

Do a Cerges, they're so much better than any other type of CO2 reactor system I've ever used. Seriously.
Huh, I thought with all the love for Griggs lately, I was sure u'd have been on that boat too. Or at least more ambivalent to it

Quote:

ipkiss,

Have you tried doing any ditch diving for plants for your tank?
Hah, you would think in Fl, there'd be awesome plants to collect right? I've halfheartedly tried, but, I've only seen stuff I didn't care for. I'm in South FL to be clearer. I hear the good stuff is in Central FL. I did grab some hairgrass once but that didn't work out too well. In addition, I'm probably not that good to recognize a cool plant even if I saw it because its natural state isn't the look I wanted. Also, having only a 20G limits me in what I can put into it. I'm sure its quite due for an upgrade, but .. other things always fight for my attention. As it is, I let my tank fall off the maintenance pace the last two weeks. It's funny how I used to neglect it for months (as you can see in the old journal entries) but after following you folks that I subscribe to, I realize I had to up my maintenance game and now it's so glaringly obvious if I just let it go for a week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greggz View Post
+1......just read the whole thing. Very nicely done, and I am sure many can relate to your journey.

Look forward to seeing where it goes from here.
Thanks, I just did a round of trimming last night so hopefully things will settle down and I can take a pic for an update.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome