The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - The Elusive Hampton Bay Desk Lamp - Where to Find?
View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 05-25-2010, 03:54 AM Thread Starter
bitFUUL
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (18/100%)
After searching several of the local hardware stores, I located a light at one of the local Home Depots. Although I wasn't able to find any of the older models found within the older pictures, but I was able to find this ONE full spectrum florescent day light; and it does appear that they only sell this light in stores, not online.

Anyhow, I just started a journal on the following tank, so if you want to see a picture of the light in use, go here:
https://www.plantedtank.net/forums/pl...ml#post1075584

[50g][
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
][
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
][
][
][
][
][
][
][3g][2.1g] - [
] [
][
]

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome