The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - The Elusive Hampton Bay Desk Lamp - Where to Find?
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-24-2010, 03:05 PM Thread Starter
bitFUUL
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (18/100%)
The Elusive Hampton Bay Desk Lamp - Where to Find?

Many searches have turned up advice on using a Hampton Bay Desk Lamp for a Nano tank setup, yet all of my searches at Home Depot haven't turned up any of the lamps that I have seen pictured here (most posts being several years old).

Any suggestions for lighting for my new 12" cube?

[50g][
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
][
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
][
][
][
][
][
][
][3g][2.1g] - [
] [
][
]

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome