The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - My messy "low tech" tanks (photo heavy)
View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 01-22-2018, 05:27 PM
JJ09
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (3/100%)
The peppered cories are the main ones I know of that prefer cooler temps. In fact, I bought mine to live in an unheated tank that gets below 64 in the winter months. (But my paradise fish was hogging their food so I moved them). I don't think warmer tank makes them sick, but I've read it will increase their metabolism, they won't live as long, and they might not breed. On the flip side, tank on the warmer end of their temp range makes the fry grow quicker.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome