The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - My messy "low tech" tanks (photo heavy)
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 01-21-2018, 11:20 PM
JJ09
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (3/100%)
Like your new fish. They look like SAE to me- I had a few one time... used to feed them zucchini. Saw a flying fox in a LFS last year and it looked very different- a lot darker in color. I am getting really fond of my peppered cories. How are yours doing with the temp? I have mine at 74 which I think is a little warm for them, but any cooler and my oto in there would suffer. I love your fat blue gourami. The sparkling gouramis sure are pretty. I didn't know they could live communally, either. Your large tank sure is lush. Wow, those swords. I'm always super nervous to pull a big plant from my tank for the mess it makes kicking crud into the water column.

My betta got that eye cloud once. It was when water quality had gone downhill. I did extra water changes during the week and it cleared up. Keep it clean and he should be ok!

Cheers. Nice to see your tanks again, I hadn't visited your journal in a while.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome