The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - My messy "low tech" tanks (photo heavy)
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 01-11-2018, 04:33 PM Thread Starter
lisals
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (1/100%)
No real dramatic updates. Just feel like posting more pics b/c why not, right?

That injured barb is still hanging in there. Mouth is still funny looking, but it's eating and acting totally normal. I dunno..... just do not know.

Couple of cute photos of my dojos. I can't wait to one day have a big group of them in the tank Will be so much fun watching them interact with eachother.
Maybe later in the year that will happen. Hopefully then the tank will have had no mysterious deaths to worry about.

The mystery trio (and 2 sparkling gourami). Flying fox? SAE? Something else? /shrugs

3 of the new cories and one of the sickly pygmy cory. The new ones are doing well. Love watching them get excited when I feed the tank

All of the gouramis in the 40g. Love them!

Formally known as the jar sword. I'm tired so my brain can't figure out the name of it.... oriental sword? I hate calling it that, but that's what the store had it labelled.
As you can see, it was NOT doing well before and is only just now starting to finally get some new growth. It seems to like the 5g tank for now. Need to start dosing a little bit of ferts though.

5g finally got a much needed water change. Had to siphon out a lot of gunk though. Algae really holds on to every little clump of it. And as you can see... I totally forgot to actually clean the glass off lol. Oops. It's not hurting lil bettaman, so it's ok

40g tank shot. I'm really not sure what to do. I know I want to reposition the small swords in the front left. They're all scrunched there right now.... but other than that? /shrugs
Maybe take out some of the crypts and remove a lot of the wisteria?

And 125 tank shot.
The vallis are still losing a lot of their leaves. Thinking it's leaves from when I recently dosed metricide to try to kill some of the BBA. The val is still alive and kicking though.
The tank is getting more BBA spots. It hasn't gotten to that super hairy point just yet. May use more metricide again if I see plants getting hairy.

Low tech planted tanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

40g breeder, 125g, 5g, ourdoor plant bins

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome