The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - ADA Cube Glass vs. Mr. Aqua Glass - Which Nano?
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 02:30 AM Thread Starter
bitFUUL
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (18/100%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xJaypex View Post
68 inc shipping for a 30c? Where?

I paid 90 for mine
http://www.adgshop.com/ProductDetail...0-870&CartID=1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajata View Post
i would recommend you look at this, gla has first rate stuff!
GLA looks nice too and seems to be the same price as ADA (if not a few bucks more) Maybe I don't see the differences, but they are ALL 12x12x12 with 5mm glass.... is it worth the money to go with GLA or ADA... I want to know if I am missing something..

[50g][
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
][
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
][
][
][
][
][
][
][3g][2.1g] - [
] [
][
]

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome