The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - IM 14 peninsula
Thread: IM 14 peninsula
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-13-2017, 06:29 PM Thread Starter
Maclyri
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (0/0%)
IM 14 peninsula

I’m back! I used to be very active on this forum and with the set up of a new tank, I am going to try to be again!
My name is Mackenzie, I am in San Diego, CA. I currently have 2 tanks running. A fluval spec V (yes, the same one from those of you that know it), and I recently set up an Innovative Marine Nuvo Fusion 14 peninsula! I had a 20 long sorority/ community going that I can post pictures of if anyone is interested but the tank cracked on the bottom (just like my other aqueon tank did), and so I traded all my girls and some hard scape for my IM 14 tank!
Now that you’re all kind of caught up, I’ll tell you all about the IM tank[emoji23]

I had 8 ember tetras and a pair of “wild type” apiso cacatouides that I kept for this tank. There is also some spider wood and dragon stone for my previous tank in here. I got new substrate to try to stop my MTS problem but everything else is from the 20L.

Here is a FTS! Happy to answer and questions and always open to input[emoji4] happy to be back on TPT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

using this hobby as an excuse to procrastinate

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome