The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Nano aquarium choices..any recommendations?
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-18-2017, 04:21 PM
Vinster8108
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (4/100%)
The Fluval Edge might be hard to aquascape in. I haven't owned one, but the small opening might make it difficult. I have a Fluval Spec V and it's great! 100% recommend it, especially for a beginner.

It's recommended to by the "biggest" tank you can afford, however larger tanks aren't as clean, simple, and all-in-one as some of the smaller ones. My advice, pick the tank you'll be able to do the weekly maintenance on. With smaller tanks it's important to keep on top of water change (depending on how heavily you stock them), but they are really easy, -one gallon out -one gallon in. 10 min, done.

Last little note: be sure to cycle your tank well. small all-in-one aquariums need a well established filtration system to not be overrun by new fish / increased bio loads.

75g Tank Journal:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Forest's Edge:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome