The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - 20L CRS medium tech(We have babies)
View Single Post
post #108 of (permalink) Old 07-27-2017, 09:13 PM Thread Starter
clownplanted
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (0/0%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by natemcnutty View Post
So excited for you! For some reason I hadn't even put two and two together that three of my berried right now are from the same mom as the ones you have... Two of those three have smaller clutches, but one of them is absolutely loaded, lol. Hope yours are better first time moms than mine are looking to be [emoji14]

The big momma is pregnant again, but it's near impossible to tell because she is so opaque all the time. I guess that's a good thing though?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

My first berried one is the biggest one. She is loaded with eggs. The other two are not as full of eggs but still pretty good. Have yet to see the 4th but assume so as The males have slowed down so maybe one got to her? Still all new to me so not sure. That's cool that they came from the same mom. She sure has helped to expand the species that's for sure [emoji16]. Make sure and tell her myself and her offspring all said hi and thank you lol. She has now started and kept going many colonies. Pretty cool. Will try and see if I can spot the newest one later on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome