View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 07-04-2017, 11:14 PM
clownplanted
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (0/0%)
Quick Cycle Shrimp Tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by geisterwald View Post
This is generally true, most brands are packaged with I think the terrestrial nitrifying bacteria which is obviously useless for aquatic purposes (or else just with the wrong bacteria or something). There are a few brands with the right species, Tetra Safe Start is the most commonly known of those and people do have luck with it.

What is your opinion on the seachem stability? Was using trying to fast cycle my 20 Gallon but only way I could instant cycle was using media from my other tank. That worked like a charm and when I checked levels next day ammonia and nitrite checked 0

Want to add I was not expecting the liquid to instant cycle but after a week and not seeing improvement to not one but two tanks that was newly setup just gave up on it. Did not try the tetra though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome