The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - high phosphate?
Thread: high phosphate?
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 05-19-2017, 03:47 PM
clownplanted
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (0/0%)
high phosphate?

Yes I remember the discussion about the large swords. The interesting thing is mine seem to do best when the phosphate is at the 3-4ppm range also. So my phosphate has been that range all week due to me dosing the full amount of macros for the week instead of every other day. I noticed my swords really picked up growth and color. In fact my red sword has never had larger or redder leaves like they have now. In face right now my phosphate is at 4ppm. Check out these pics to show what I'm talking about. I have never seen a red sword with this large of leaves or this red. This shows the newest leaves which are the reddest are the healthiest I have ever seen. That large leaf shown is 12"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome