I like it.
It's Jane Goodall's Tanzania theme.

Omg, this is amazing. I'm going to name my tank "the missing link"

Thank you.

Thank you.

Also, in regards to:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDCpump View Post
I'll see what I can get, but for now, most of the tips in the picture are touching the ground to prevent dead spots.
As much "off" the ground is the key for me.

Betta tank.
Your tanks are awesome by the way. I checked out your fishroom album too, and I'm a little jealous. I'm excited to have the tank on my desk again where I can see it everyday. However, do you think that my positioning is alright then?

I believe that I have enough space underneath, and ensured that I minimized the amount of dirt and sand underneath the actual driftwood to allow flow, as well as to create a natural hiding spot for my betta.

Thank you for your input and clarification, it really helps. This is only my second tank, and I have a much clearer idea on how it all works now. I'm glad I started with the 20 gallon first, because there was a lot of stuff that I had to do before I could really appreciate the theory of it versus the application. Doing that on a larger scale brought the minutia into focus.

If that makes sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaBettas View Post
wow, you have a vision that's for sure lol!
If only everything else in my mind came out like this one did! I would be surrounded by beautiful things. Haha

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

May all your algae get eaten, and all your scales be slimy.

Last edited by puriance; 03-30-2017 at 10:31 PM. Reason: spelling

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome