The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - 4.12 Gallons, "The Missing Link"
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-30-2017, 01:07 AM Thread Starter
puriance
Planted Member

PTrader: (0/0%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by theDCpump View Post
What is the silver yo-yo or grinder looking device by the cat food?
Well, it isn't a yo-yo. I didn't even think about it beyond it being the perfect size for what I needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDCpump View Post
I like to lift my driftwood too.
The small but strong pieces of driftwood that spread out about the size of a credit card is what I try to put under the big chunks.
It helps with circulation and dead spots or to find dead fish bodies in the smallest places.
Do you have any pictures of this technique? I really only plan on having the betta and a snail in there. Maybe some shrimp once it's established. But I'm going to try and have my filter down a little so it will have a lower flow in the tank.

Do you think that will help, or is my theory bunk?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

May all your algae get eaten, and all your scales be slimy.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome