The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - 40g budget build
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 03-27-2017, 02:42 PM Thread Starter
Remmy
Planted Member

PTrader: (0/0%)
I've been battling staghorn for a while so ive been avoiding an update , started recently dosing glut to see if it can help, also lowered iron/micro dose
The tank is a bit messy right now, i've got several bits and pieces in the left corner that i need to get rid of

Main changes though are the addition of the driftwood, replacement of Rotala sp green with pearlweed in the center, planted a bunch of lobelia mini on the right side
Had issues with the h.angustifolia, it was stunting. I've recently starting misting Co2 with the wavemaker instead of using my reactor (suspect there was leakage) and the plants seem to respond well, noticeable improvement on different species however im not happy as it seems to be wasteful.

That glass container on the left is just aquasoil with monte carlo im growing for my shrimp tank
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170327_233007971_HDR.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	737426  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome