pH stability with Finnex 24/7 light cycle
Seeking advice to make sure my pH will be stable when my Finnex 24/7 Planted Plus light is running. I am running a 90G tall, with baby tears carpet and a few moss ball bonsai trees and some JAVA fern. Tank is cycled and I currently have a few guppy's in to help boost the cycle before adding some more fish.
I am concerned that in the evening when "moonlight" kicks in that photosynthesis will be reduced and with my CO2 still running that the pH will lower. I only have the ability to shut off the CO2 and not decrease the flow without a manual adjustment.
Running a few options out there for a general consensus:
1) Would I be okay turning off the CO2 when the moonlight kicks in and turning back on when "daylight" returns
2) Put the Finnex and CO2 regulator on the same timer to shut off together before moonlight runs too long (would like to see the fish for a little bit in the evening).
3) Run CO2 only when daylight is on
4) Give up on CO2, pH is stable at 7, which is perfect for my inbound Zebra Pleco
5) another option I am totally missing
Thanks in advance Guys and Gals
Free Time Is A Terrible Thing To Waste