GuppyFan Various sizes - Your Tanks
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Your Tanks

FishTankRack.JPG
User GuppyFan
Size Various sizes
Date Started May 2007
Lighting On my planted tank I have a 2X65 Watt PC Orbit fixture, my other tanks use regular hoods and lights
Equipment I have a Fluval 104 Canister Filter and a HOB filter on my planted tank along with heater. My other tanks are powered by HOB filters and a Cascade 1200 canister filter
CO2 I started with DIY CO2 but I am now using a pressurized CO2 system consisting of a 20oz paintball canister with a 9oz tank for back up. I use a Red Sea Paintball Regulator, Selonoid, needle valve and Beetle diffuser
Substrate some of my breeder tanks I keep bare just for ease of cleaning. My planted tank and my 10 consist of a mix of regular tank gravel and florite for my plants
Parameters I keep most of my tanks at 78 degrees for the guppies. PH from the tap is 7.8 however, with the addition of CO2, my planted tank ranges around 7.2-7.4
Fertilization I use K2SO9 Potassium Sulfate, KH2PO4 Mono Potassium Phosphate, Iron Chelate 10% as well as a PMDD Pre-Mix consisting of 1 part KNO3, 1 part MgSO4, 1 Part K2SO4 and 1 part CSM+B for my phertz
Plants Amazon Sword, Vals, Crypts, Riccia, Dwarf Sag, Java Fern and Java Moss
Inhabitants Guppies
Comments
Profile Views 620

There are no comments for this profile yet! Be the First.