Poprock_Kiss 5-6 Gallon, Not really sure. - Your Tanks
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Your Tanks

sunnytank.jpg
User Poprock_Kiss
Size 5-6 Gallon, Not really sure.
Date Started 2nd of August, 2007
Lighting Two spiral/compact fluorescent (standard "Daylight" type)
Equipment Plain old box filter.
CO2 None (At present. This may change.)
Substrate Standard fine gravel.
Parameters
Fertilization A cocktail of Tetra FloraPride, PlantGro, and some of my own concoctions.
Plants Anubias Frazeri, Rotala Rotundifolia, Sagittaria Subulata, Echinodorus Parviflorus Var. Tropica, Cryptocoryne Undulate (still small).
Inhabitants Harlequin Rasboras, and a few fish that I'm holding for my aunt temporarily. (Three small angels, a CAE, and SAE)
Comments The rotala's just filling in a blank spot until my other Anubias arrives. It's going to be attached to the driftwood near the rotala. Also, I have some Plagiomnium Affine on the way, which I can hopefully use to create a curtain type effect in the archway between the pieces of driftwood. Suggestions and comments always welcome!
Profile Views 849
5galtank.jpg

pet-teez
Planted Member

Your Avatar
You could really fool some people with this tank photo, the Angels make it look bigger then it is because they are normally a pretty good size. I've never seen them that small :) I like the driftwood

doggyhog
Algae Grower

Your Avatar
NICE! Is that a critter keeper? Looks so great!