ridgewoodaquarium 45cm - Your Tanks
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Your Tanks

IMG_0522.JPG
User ridgewoodaquarium
Size 45cm
Date Started 10/19/2012
Lighting LED 8000K
Equipment ADA 45P, hob
CO2 2bps
Substrate ADA power sand, bacter 100, clear super, tourmaline, penac P and W, Aquasoil Amazonia II
Parameters PH 6.8 at 73 degrees F
Fertilization ADA Brighty system
Plants Rotala indica, Rotala rotundifolia, Rotala Nanjenshen, Rotala magenta, Rotala Macranda, Marsilea SP, HC
Inhabitants Galaxy Rasboras, sakura shrimp, Amano shrimp, ottos, siamesis, pygme coreys,
Comments
Profile Views 1096
c.jpg cc.jpg

Thamizhandaa...
Algae Grower

Your Avatar
Really Awesome...!! But, I would suggest to change the background to white. It'll give a much brighter look. It's jst my personal idea.

Mark F.

Your Avatar
I agree with the last comment, for slightly different reasons: the blue of the background competes with the blue-grey rocks for attention, lending a "busy" feel to the composition ... you might want to experiment with a few different background colors, including white, black, and/or a paler shade of blue ... that said, this is a really impressive tank overall - if you're happy with it, then I certainly won't be insulted if you dismiss the suggestions!

lostraindrop
Algae Grower

Your Avatar
I can understand where the other comments are coming from. But I actually like the blue background because IT GOES with the blue rocks! lol! I don't think it will be as pretty if they were different colored rocks. :)

Ozymandius
Algae Grower

Your Avatar
I'm planning on putting together a Fluval Edge for my office and I was looking for some design ideas. This is inspirational.

Slippryrock
Algae Grower

Your Avatar
I cannot see the rest of the room but the shade of blue you used looks good to me. As for the real subject matter, excellent arrangements and everything looks so healthy. The HC is impressive. My eyes don't dart. Something to be very proud of.

mackwell

Your Avatar
This was one of the display tanks at ridgewood aquarium imports... A while ago, I actually bought some celestial pearl danios out of this tank! Small world. I think the store closed recently though :,( There were a lot of nice tanks set up in there.