Andrew H Fluval 5 gallon - Your Tanks
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Your Tanks

IMG_3174.jpg
User Andrew H
Size Fluval 5 gallon
Date Started 2/9/12
Lighting Finnex 26w Solar Lux bulb
Equipment Aquaclear20 and aqueon heater
CO2
Substrate Fluval plant stratum
Parameters
Fertilization
Plants Flame moss on the lace rock, mixture of flame moss, xmas moss, and weeping moss on the right piece of drift wood. Some fat leafed plants and some skinny leafed plants. Narrow leaf micro-sword that I'm hoping will carpet across the substrate. Marimo moss ball. Some random floating lily thingys.
Inhabitants One male HM betta, four amano shrimp, two crystal reds, two bumble bee shrimp, two tiger and one zebra nerite snail.
Comments I yanked out the stock filter/pump/lights that came with the Chi cause they were a POS. Painted the rear panel myself and got the glass top from local hardware store. Leave a comment/advice/criticism; I'm a noob.
Profile Views 707

franticsloth

Your Avatar
You paint that betta too? SICK!!!

Andrew H
Planted Member

Your Avatar
can't believe no one else even thought about buying him before I scooped him up! suckers!!!

Z71kitty
Algae Grower

Your Avatar
This is such a great tank and betta. How cool to get a pic of the betta right in the opening of the rock that looks like a cave! Awesome!

hryder77
Algae Grower

Your Avatar
nice start btw but I'd tie the moss to the wood pieces instead of the rock. if you want a mossy look on the rock open up the marimo ball, spread it out and attach it to the rock, makes a nice effect ;P