jaidexl 65g - Your Tanks
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Your Tanks

FTS1_small.jpg
User jaidexl
Size 65g
Date Started 4/07
Lighting 192w 67k pc
Equipment canister
CO2 Injected
Substrate SMS over Eco / sand path
Parameters 3dKH 6dGH
Fertilization dry NPK-Plantex
Plants varies
Inhabitants GMVT angelfish, false julii, albino cory, A. regani? from Lauralee
Comments http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/tank-journals-photo-album/45453-end-era-flooded-forest-journal.html
Profile Views 5272

Carla G

Your Avatar
Great job of aquascaping. You have successfully resisted the temptation to cram every plant you can find into the tank. The big piece of driftwood gives it a wild jungle like feeling. The narrowing path gives the illusion of depth. Nice job!

jaidexl
Planted Tank Guru

Your Avatar
Thanks, Carla. You're very kind.

Robert H
Planted Tank Guru

Your Avatar
Which photo is the re-do? I think the smaller photo is the more interesting looking aquascape. If it is still going I would like to see how how grows. People change aquascapes often before they mature.

Matak
Planted Tank Obsessed

Your Avatar
It really looks great, both technically & artistically. I would like to see more & bigger pics, with different angles before I cast a vote.

mizu-chan
Wannabe Guru

Your Avatar
Amazing tank. I love everything about it (: Great job.

jaidexl
Planted Tank Guru

Your Avatar
Thanks for all the comments :) RH: Yes, I'm guilty of hasty changes, that smaller (first) scape got severely overgrown during a bout of thick GW. I never gave it a chance afterward, started mixing plants and placement. One day I hope to be able to set a scape in stone from the get-go. I should give that old scape a retry one of these days, added to a few new tricks and species I've picked up.

bubbless
Algae Grower

Your Avatar
beautiful tank with an effective composition of hardscape and plants...great job!

Betowess
Planted Tank Guru

Your Avatar
Very nice with open space complimenting the woodwork and javas. It caught my eye!

CL
C-A-T-S

Your Avatar
Oh, I didn't realize that I stole your tank name