leeteekyung 80x40x40cm - Your Tanks
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Your Tanks

Photo0789.jpg
User leeteekyung
Size 80x40x40cm
Date Started march 2011
Lighting 1x14watt
Equipment hanging filter, thermometer
CO2 none
Substrate black scoria
Parameters 25-27 degree celcius, thats what all i know
Fertilization 8 tea spons of liquid ferltz once per week
Plants java fern, difformis, pelia, tenellus, juncus repen, dwarft amazon
Inhabitants 9xneon tetra, red cherry shrimp, ghost shrimp, 1xblack molly
Comments
Profile Views 1485

DaveFish
Planted Member

Your Avatar
I absolutely love your layout, great eye. Super nice texture. What is the very light colored soft looking plant in the middle of the bunch?

leeteekyung
Algae Grower

Your Avatar
hi davefish, thanks for dropping by and give the comment, the plant in the middle is hygrophillia difformis, its undemanding, no co2 needed, low light, just throw it into your tank. i would like to ask something to with your tank, please check your profile hehe

Redneck Badger
Algae Grower

Your Avatar
This is stunning. I love the layout. Im doing something similar with it built up on one side, I saw this one an thought Im definitely gonna do it now.

leeteekyung
Algae Grower

Your Avatar
hi redneck, thanks for giving comment, im waiting for your project and please share it with us when its done, good luck :)

DaveFish
Planted Member

Your Avatar
Great news my LFS. Has that plant in stock all of the time.

leeteekyung
Algae Grower

Your Avatar
dave : i recommended that difformis aka water wisteria, undemanding and has beautifull leaves, just mind that it can be very invasive in your tank

Redneck Badger
Algae Grower

Your Avatar
Hey. Thats me finally got a few pics up of the tank. Had problems with wood in the first design an had to take everything out, clean it and set it up again so it dont look like it was planned but I think it looks ok. Will look better when the plants have grown and I get a few more fish in.

leeteekyung
Algae Grower

Your Avatar
redneck badger : where is the pic? are you a soldier?

Redneck Badger
Algae Grower

Your Avatar
This is the link to it. http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/yourtanks.php?do=view&id=3221 Im not a soldier at the moment, I was in the army years ago. Im going back into the reserves soon though.

Steve N
Algae Grower

Your Avatar
please post updates! Looks great now, I'm eager to see how no-CO2 and low lights work for these plants.

leeteekyung
Algae Grower

Your Avatar
hi Steve N, the scape is gone, i rescaped it because feel bored with the setting hehe. you can also plant those plants with low light, non co2 and about 25-28 degree celsius, believe me, it works.