woze - Your Tanks
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Your Tanks

P1010037-1.jpg
User woze
Size
Date Started 16/05/2011
Lighting led x 6 = 3 watt placed 2ft above tank.run for 12 hours a day. 3 x 3500k 3 x 6500k 1 x 20wat t8 tube used 6 hours per day
Equipment 50 ltr tank nano K pump for flow , helps with co2 dispersion no heater no filter
CO2 jbl pressurised with night time shut off on timer.
Substrate not sure but was expensive, had a planted tank designer name on it .
Parameters never ever checked, with my dosing and water change regime i feel it is not a must thing to do, my tank will tell me if i have a problem. tnats just my choice of running my tank.
Fertilization flurish only, may start to add Potassium Nitrate Potassium Sulphate Monopotassium Phosphate cm +b
Plants don't remember there names but i did my research on the types i wanted.
Inhabitants 2 x cory 2 x runny nosed tetra 10x crs 6 ninja snails
Comments i moved over from salt marine and i wish i had done it earlier, this is my first planted tank attempt watching the plants grow so fast on it's own merits a pleasure. just hope the crs berrie. weekly 40% water change and a cut and mow :-) not yet confident to turn off the 20 watt t8, 90% of plants are pearling . picture of empty tank was 15.05.2011 stocked 16/05/2011 and main picture was taken around 15/6/2011. growth has been super fast IMO or is this the norm for planted tanks ? hope you enjoy.
Profile Views 878

sam22sam
Algae Grower

Your Avatar
Very nice tank. The picture should have been a close up, makes it easier to understand the lay out.

woze

Your Avatar
thanks, few more pics added.think our ragdoll is waiting for more stock to be added :-)

sevenyearnight
Planted Tank Obsessed

Your Avatar
I love your tank, I would love to see more pictures of your ragdoll! Lol

Fishhippiegirl
Algae Grower

Your Avatar
Your kitty design rocks!

woze

Your Avatar
hehe. you should see him when he goes night fishing. i think he sits there waiting for my runny nose tetra to jump out.

christian_cowgirlGSR
Planted Tank Obsessed

Your Avatar
Very nice tank! I like the pic with the kitty and the other plants.