della 2.5 (updated) - Your Tanks
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Your Tanks

DSC02195.JPG
User della
Size 2.5 (updated)
Date Started 11/29/2010
Lighting Coralife 18watt 6700k
Equipment redsea nano filter
CO2
Substrate flourite onyx sand
Parameters
Fertilization
Plants java moss and xmass moss
Inhabitants blue axelrodi and RCS
Comments progression of the tank since 11/29
Profile Views 1936

moonshinetheslacker
Planted Tank Obsessed

Your Avatar
Wow, this tank looks REALLY cool, and simple!!! I like that all you have is two kinds of moss! Job well done. Although, I might do something about that big sponge...

Huckins91
Algae Grower

Your Avatar
I like the "stump". Maybe a little less broken ends showing though (if possable)? I think a spem plant would look good on the right side, even it out a little.

della
Algae Grower

Your Avatar
Thanks for the comments so far...As of now i actually cleared out the back right corner of the tank. I have no idea what I am going to put back there. Maybe some hair grass to fill it or possible hardscape some rocks in? Any suggestions? (I dont like the sponge either but its keeping the shrimp and fish safe...next photo update it wont be there.)

moonshinetheslacker
Planted Tank Obsessed

Your Avatar
black pantyhose will do the same thing as the sponge, and you won't be able to see it. I just recently started getting into aquariums and whatnot, and as of now, can offer very little advice. The only thing I might put on the right would be like Huckins said, some sort of stem plant. Just a chute that goes all the way up to the top of the tank, would look pretty neat.

Huckins91
Algae Grower

Your Avatar
I think some rock hardscape would look pretty good :)

db1561

Your Avatar
Very soothing...I would rather watch this than a TV! Good job.

sjuapseorn
Planted Member

Your Avatar
This tank is amazing! It definitely puts me in mind of a riverbank. I think the setup is perfect!

CKJ
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Your Avatar
I really like this too! I have tons of moss so I might try something like it if I can find some good driftwood.