Mulyadi Susy 10 Gallons - Your Tanks
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Your Tanks

Up1.jpg
User Mulyadi Susy
Size 10 Gallons
Date Started July 2010
Lighting 1 x 15 watt T8 Hagen Power-Glo 18000k, 1 x 15 watt T8 Hagen Life-Glo 6700k
Equipment Aqueon Filter, Theo Hydor 50 Watt Heater, DIY Hood and DIY Fan (for summer)
CO2 None
Substrate Gravel and Aquarium white sand
Parameters Ph 7.0, Temp 74f-78f
Fertilization Seachem FlourishTabs, Seachem Flourish, Seachem Flourish Iron and Seachem Flourish Excel
Plants Bacopa Australis, Egeria Najas, Red Ludwigia, Alternanthera reineckii, Rotala Rotundifolia, Dwarf Hairgrass and Java Moss
Inhabitants 9 Least Rasbora, 5 Endler Guppy, 7 Pygmy Cory, 1 Albino Cory, 1 Otocinclus, 15 Red Cherry Shrimp And 2 Nerite Snail
Comments
Profile Views 1887

CorrinaCorrina
Algae Grower

Your Avatar
Your concept is nice but I think you need to camouflage the filter pump and fill in the back ground a bit. It could really be beautiful. Good luck!

Hilde
Planted Tank Guru

Your Avatar
This is one of my favorites. The rocks make it look bigger than a 10 gallon tank. I am wondering how you found room to put the lights over the tank.

Mulyadi Susy

Your Avatar
thanks, still find a way to hide the filter, it's not easy with this small tank. my tank had DIY hood, i make it 2x18" t8 fit in there, and the ballast is external to make my hood look thin and small. I'll post a whole tank soon with the hood.

j_fletch
Algae Grower

Your Avatar
amazing. impressive aquascaping.

Fahnell
Planted Tank Obsessed

Your Avatar
it is perfect . do not care that much about that almost invisible filter good DSLR btw :)

Northman
Algae Grower

Your Avatar
i love it!!

bowls_are_for_soup

Your Avatar
This tank is a great inspiration to a newbie like me. I currently cannot afford to get any CO2 equipment; it's nice to see such a beautiful tank can be accomplished without it.

loveflying
Planted Tank Obsessed

Your Avatar
very nice tank

bpb
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Your Avatar
This tank looks so nice. Do you dose CO2? I've just gone through a re-scape, trying to steer my 10 gallon in pretty much this exact direction, minus the hardscape. This is really well done.

tbonedeluxe
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Your Avatar
Awesome looking scape. You have inspired me for an idea for my 20G high.

CannaBrain
Planted Member

Your Avatar
Don't sweat the filter, this looks great! Really looks like more than a 10 gallon, great work!