Eden Marel - Your Tanks
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Your Tanks

IMG_0754.JPG
User Eden Marel
Size
Date Started March 31, 2010
Lighting Direct and Indirect Sunlight
Equipment None
CO2 None
Substrate Coarse Decor Sand
Parameters Not Tested
Fertilization None
Plants Cladophora aegagropila
Inhabitants Trumpet Snail
Comments Once upon a time there was a lone Trumpet Snail, she was always lonely and could not make friends. She did not understand why no one liked her or ever tried to be nice to her. After all, she was a normal Trumpet Snail like the rest of her peers. Yet, for some reason they always shunned her. She was always the in the center of bullying and could not find harmony or happiness in her current location. Fed up with her unhappy life she packed her bags, and left the lands of which she was born and traveled to find a peaceful land. The lonely Trumpet Snail finally came across a solitary patch of grass surround by sand. And there she lived a lonely, but peaceful life on her new found land.
Profile Views 1246

Mark F.

Your Avatar
This reminds me of a vacant lot that's slowly starting to be reclaimed by weeds - and I mean that in a good way! To the person who gave you a paltry half star, you can reply that at least your Cladophora is pearling; I cast my vote for one full star and a half.

dphanks
Algae Grower

Your Avatar
is that Algae or Moss? or what? I like this. I wonder if a couple shrimp could survive in such a simple environment.

Eden Marel
Planted Tank Guru

Your Avatar
It is algae, I took my Marimo apart.

simplesue
Algae Grower

Your Avatar
I love your little snail story! This is exactly the kind of small snail environment I've been making and really enjoying. It's so nice to see the different types of little water gardens you've made. I'm even more inspired now!

Z71kitty
Algae Grower

Your Avatar
Dang. Now I have to worry about the snail being lonely. Nice bowls.