philan 120 x 55 x 40 - Your Tanks
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Your Tanks

aquarium.JPG
User philan
Size 120 x 55 x 40
Date Started 15052013
Lighting 2 x 54 w day light juwel Backlights
Equipment Eheim 2073 CO2 system with external reactor Ph controller
CO2 CO2 system with external reactor
Substrate none
Parameters Ph 7 CO2 20-25 KH 14 GH -5
Fertilization Profito Ferro Fosfo Nitro
Plants
Inhabitants Kardinaal Tetra
Comments
Profile Views 1235

philan

Your Avatar
You can see the movie of this aquarium on you tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FejQlQl-nmM

Monteraysand

Your Avatar
How did you hold the substrate to make the cliff and valleys

vde

Your Avatar
What an amazing tank!!! For me the most beautiful tank I've seen so far. Nice movie of your tank you made. I love also the music :-) Nice aquascape you made of a valley!! 5 stars for me

italian

Your Avatar
I agree VDE what an amazing tank. Very clear aquascape, love the valley and light add the background. Nicely done. A 5 star rating for me The VIDEO you made on youtube of this tank is AMAZING!!! I should be so happy if I had a tank like that.... :-)

addicttank

Your Avatar
Amazing aquascape you made !!! Very lovely to watch The movie you made is also Amazing. Also nice to watch your other movies you made, from start of this tank till what you made of it now. 5 stars for me!!!! Thank you for sharing this with us.

Plant Daddy

Your Avatar
Niceeeee

Yann

Your Avatar
Real nice tank! Hard to tell too much from the small photo, but each bank and the rock work looks real good! At first glance my eye is immediately drawn to the large branch jutting from the back left over the canyon. IMHO I think it takes away from the otherwise wonderful perspective and scale you've managed to create. I've subbed your YT channel. Looking forward to more videos in the future!